The links below are for specified TMWA drawing files and templates as referenced on the New Construction page. These templates, TMWA's water drawing (W-1, and WE-1 where non-potable water will be used for irrigation...), are required for final drawing submittals. All templates are in AutoCAD 2010.
Drawing templates can be inserted in paper space and attribute information contained in the title block can be completed.
New Business Drawing Files
- 34x22L - 22" x 34" TMWA base sheet
- 36x24L - 24" x 36" TMWA base sheet
- TMWA Construction Drawing Notes - Used on W-1 utility plan sheets
- TMWA Bar Scales - Engineering and architects scales
- TMWA Sheet Symbols -North arrows, call before you dig
- Mapping Symbols - Water meters, valves, elbows, backflow, etc
- Linetypes - Used on both Capital and New Business projects
- CTB Plot Styles - Used on both Capital and New Business projects
Capital Project Drawing Files
SUPPORTING FILES BELOW ARE USED FOR PUMP STATIONS, STORAGE TANKS, TRANSMISSION MAINS, ETC.
These files and templates are to be used by TMWA's external consultants on all capital projects. The files are compressed zip files.